Non formal education is one of the main pillars of the education of People of Israel Girls, boys, youngsters of all ages share education and ludic moments in order to continue with our traditions. Peulot, machanot and special activities make our chanichim, chanichot, madrichim and madrichot choose this space daily as their favorite place in the world.
"We build a path where we can be sharing concerns and the will to help. We have fun growing together and knowing what friendship is ."
In Youth or Jadash:
- We bet for a jewish masortí education
- We believe in an inclusive space
- We build a better present and future
- We form citizens committed with the argentine society
- We support Israel goberment
- We work for the tikun olam
- We are part of Noam, the tnua of conservative movement
Gan: 3 to 5 years old
Kinder: 1st to 6th grade
Youth center: 7th grade to 5th form